Job Title: Traffic Coordinator
Reports To: Traffic Manager
To work as a member of a well-trained and integrated team to realize the full potential of all of Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network’s media streams through the successful implementation of program schedules, data base management of content, interstitials and other media. As part of the team, the Traffic Coordinator will work to ensure accurate schedules, flow of information (both internally and externally) and efficient workflow.
- Works with the Traffic Manager for the successful completion of all logs for CPBN’s various programming streams including television, radio, and digital
- Database management of content related material to include the creation, implementation and confirmation of the program and record schedules, promo and marketing dub lists
- Insertion of interstitial materials into the log, including but not limited to promos, vignettes, institutional messaging, lower thirds, etc., on all CPTV programming streams
- Daily download of Prolink
- Transfer and distribution of the log and record schedule
- Development and implementation of ingest priority and purge lists (including programs, interstitials, promos and underwriter spots)
- Compiles and submits public file report on a quarterly basis
- Supports the Traffic Manager with APT uplink service
- Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures set by Joint Master Control
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduation from high school or GED
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of computer database management
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience using Myers ProTrack preferred
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
Send resume, cover letter (including where candidate learned about the position), and salary requirements to: Human Resources, Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc., 1049 Asylum Avenue, Hartford, Connecticut 06105 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.