Join us in our studio audience for
The Journey of Caregiving: A CPTV Town Hall Meeting
Tuesday, May 12 , 2015
Hosted by Diane Smith
Family caregivers are the unsung heroes of Connecticut’s long-term care system. They provide billions of dollars annually in unpaid care, allowing their loved ones to remain at home and out of costly institutions.
During this one-hour live Town Hall Meeting, a panel of experts and caregivers, studio audience members and viewers will discuss how to plan for and navigate the challenges of caregiving and how the State of Connecticut can best support its family caregivers and their vital work.
- Elaine Ryan, Vice President of State Advocacy and Strategy Integration, AARP Government Affairs Group
- State Senator Kevin Kelly
- Pamela Atwood, MA, CDP, Director of Dementia Care Services, Hebrew Healthcare (working on reducing the number of initials)
- Maureen McIntyre, Executive Director, North Central Area Agency on Aging
- Joanne Davis, Family Caregiver
Reception begins at 6:30 p.m.
Live broadcast of the Town Hall Meeting begins at 8 p.m. on CPTV
Simulcast on this web page: CPTV.org/caregiving/
Location: CPTV, 1049 Asylum Ave., Hartford, CT
This event is free and open to the public. Registration is required and space is limited.
Have a question during the program?
Tweet: @CPTVOnline, #CPTVTownHall